Knowledge ensures freedom from harm as long as it is not controlled by power,
ie – those who desire control over others, land and possessions for self-gain. This desire for control only creates harm for an individual/s or a society.
To achieve control for self-gain requires two key components:
- A state of ignorance or lacking knowledge in the targeted individual/s or society and;
- Successful manipulation by the ‘Controller’
Successful manipulation requires the ‘Controller’
- Being able to conceal their aggressive intentions and behaviours.
- Knowing the psychological vulnerabilities of the individual/s or a society to determine most effective tactics
- Having a sufficient level of ruthlessness to have no qualms about causing harm to the individual/s or society
Ignorance and manipulation will then create in the Individual/s or society a
- State of confusion which progresses to a
- Feeling of isolation which progresses to